Server Ip: 142.4.223.139:7791

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mostfa Rached Admin Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mostfa_Rached

PostSubject: Mostfa Rached Admin Request   Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:20 pm

I want to be admin to work for the server and protect it from hackers and create great jobs like houses every where and help people and refund them and I have great Experince In Adminstration and Mapping also I will be active all the ways but only in 3 days in the week (School Sorry for this) But I promise I'll show great jobs and great things to this server because I like to be admin to work for the server all the time and protect it from hackers Im sorry for the 0 playing hours because Im new on the server but I can work on any script on any GM I hope you accept me to become admin sorry for saying IRL problems or IG problems but I promise I'll work for the server all the time.

Well I might help players with refund them like 2 cars and 2m on hand and GVIP with this things and if some one needs a gate I can go make it for him if some one bugged I can solve it like Spawn in blueberry and crashing to solve it is to prison offline he/she will be spawned at the jail then releasing him I can make every thing in adminstartion on any script becasue Im 7 years admin took owner in much servers before like : San Andreas Real life[In Construction] my name was Rodrigo In Project Reality my name was Rodrigo In Superior Gaming Roleplay Mostfa Rached in Los Santos States Roleplay and took the RCON in every of them because I was fully trusted admin for my job that I showed to them that's why Im applying.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mostfa_Rached

PostSubject: Re: Mostfa Rached Admin Request   Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:21 pm

I Hope To Accept Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mostfa_Rached

PostSubject: Re: Mostfa Rached Admin Request   Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Devile im do this application for a administrative.
can ACCEPTED me frist Bro... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mostfa Rached Admin Request   

Back to top Go down

Mostfa Rached Admin Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1