HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pauline_Garcia|| Admin Postion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pau_Garcia

PostSubject: Pauline_Garcia|| Admin Postion    Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:45 am

Your In-game name: Pauline_Garcia

Why do you want to become an admin in our server?((200 MAX Words)): First of all, I already got an experience in other server as a Co-Director, that experience can help me to make my position easy which can help server to get more players. I want to become a staff to help other people specially all the new members in the server. I want to get all the DM'ers and Hackers out in the server. I also want to help admins and mod's to get the cheaters out as soon as possible. Helping others and making them happy makes me happy. I want all the member to feel glad , proud and excited so that they will invite their friends to play in the server. I will never STOP helping others because that's why god created people. We must help each other to make the world beautiful and AWESOME just like in this server. I will never STOP helping others because that's what this job for.I would like to help admins to solve the players problems and reports so that the player will not going to be mad because of waiting for the respond of admins and mod's. I WILL DO MY BEST TO DO MY JOB AND MAKE ALL THE PEOPLE HAPPY.

Why should we make you an admin?(( 100 MAX Words)): I am trully respect all the players whom playing in server, specially all my fellow and beloved staffs. I am also good in RP'ing and good in english. You can count on me in some problems of the players like making a house. I am always going on-duty to get all the hackers and rule breakers out from the server. You can trust me for anything as I trusted staffs. I am always ACTIVE and I will do my best to make the people enjoy the server and make the server cool and popular. That's all. LETS MAKE THIS SERVER POPULAR AND BEAT THE OTHER SERVER.

Activity in hours a day: 2-5hrs

Timezone: PST (UTC+08:00)

Additional information (will increase your chances): Staff Job, Staff Job is to monitor all the people in the server. Staff will give punishment to all the people who breaking the rules like DM'ers,Hackers and UNRP'ers. Staff Position is a position within a chain of command of an organization that has the responsibility of providing information and advice to personnel in the line position. Staff help all the people to respond for their reports and helping them when they are bugged etc. Staff's must be active and responsible in any issues and in any time. Any position will do jr.staff , server moderator or admin. LETS MAKE THE SERVER SO COOL AND LETS ENTERTAIN ALL THE MEMBER TO INVITE THEIR FRIENDS.

Post a screenshot of your /stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diva Devince
Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pauline_Garcia|| Admin Postion    Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:45 pm

Dear Applicant,

I'm from VGRP Community decided you Accepted to be admin team!

Admin rules for you: - When ban/kick must be using: Player has been got banned by Pauline:Reason SA - Pauline
-Jail/prison same you must use - Pauline

Best Regard,
Visual Gaming Roleplay Communities.

Note: Download new version of SAMP to join VGRP! Link:http: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=559572
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://visualgamingrp.forump.net
SaturMagayano

PostSubject: Re: Pauline_Garcia|| Admin Postion    Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:34 am

First of all, I already got an experience in other server as a Co-Director, that experience can help me to make my position easy which can help server to get more players. I want to become a staff to help other people specially all the new members in the server. I want to get all the DM'ers and Hackers out in the server. I also want to help admins and mod's to get the cheaters out as soon as possible. Helping others and making them happy makes me happy. I want all the member to feel glad , proud and excited so that they will invite their friends to play in the server. I will never STOP helping others because that's why god created people. We must help each other to make the world beautiful and AWESOME just like in this server. I will never STOP helping others because that's what this job for.I would like to help admins to solve the players problems and reports so that the player will not going to be mad because of waiting for the respond of admins and mod's. I WILL DO MY BEST TO DO MY JOB AND MAKE ALL THE PEOPLE HAPPY.
My Name in VisualGaming is:Kiana_Magayano
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pau_Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Pauline_Garcia|| Admin Postion    Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:51 am

Thanks Mr. Diva.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and Kiana please dont copy my applicant.. -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaturMagayano

PostSubject: Re: Pauline_Garcia|| Admin Postion    Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:52 am

Can you Make me Admin i like to make me Admin and i will jail all Dming and i will kick all hackers And hackers is already to banned permanetly banned and i will do my best this game and every Day is im online i will check the hackers and Dming every Day Okay Again i do my Best this Game . I want to get all the DM'ers and Hackers out in the server. I also want to help admins and mod's to get the cheaters out as soon as possible. Helping others and making them happy makes me happy. I want all the member to feel glad , proud and excited so that they will invite their friends to play in the server. I will never STOP helping others because that's why god created people. We must help each other to make the world beautiful and AWESOME just like in this server. I will never STOP helping others because that's what this job for.I would like to help admins to solve the players problems and reports so that the player will not going to be mad because of waiting for the respond of admins and mod's. I WILL DO MY BEST TO DO MY JOB AND MAKE ALL THE PEOPLE HAPPY.
My Name in VisualGaming is:Kiana_Magayano
Please Make me to Admin Pau_Garcia Thanks you for all and i love u for all game VusialGaming Smile))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marulite
Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pauline_Garcia|| Admin Postion    Fri May 01, 2015 7:40 am

Welcome to the Admin Team bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pauline_Garcia|| Admin Postion    

Back to top Go down